Tournament Playing Opportunities & Calendar of Events
Click HERE for complete NENY PGA Tournament Playing Opportunities & Calendar of Events
*The "NENY PGA Assistant's Tourney Series" events are scheduled for the last Thursday of the month - check website event calendar for registration and details.
Interested in Pursing PGA Membership?
There are several careers available within the the golf industry ranging from a traditional Golf Instructor to a Head Professional to a General Manager to a Sales Manufacturer Representative to a Greens Superintendent to a Retail Specialist and far more in between all these!
Earning PGA Membership is the first step to providing the value and skill sets you will need for a successful endeavor.
Click HERE to learn How to Become a PGA Member
* Professional Golf Management University Programs (4 year college degrees) or via the
traditional PGA Professional Golf Management Program (self-work study based)
Click HERE to learn About the NENY PGA Section's Pre-Apprentice Classification
* Two year eligibility within the NENY PGA Section which requires employment at a facility and permits the Pre-
Apprentice the ability to participate and enjoy NENY PGA Section program attendance and
playing in professional tournaments
* Please contact the NENY PGA Section with any questions regarding Pre-Apprentice
Are You Already a PGA Apprentice?
Click HERE for the listing of all NENY PGA Apprentices & Pre-Apprentices
* Learn the individuals who are in the same PGA PGM Level as you and NETWORK!
NENY PGA Apprentice Orientation
Click HERE for all newly registered PGA PGM Apprentices to view Orientation video/slide show
Playing Ability Test Information
Click HERE for NENY PGA P.A.T. Event Schedule
Click HERE for IMPORTANT PGA of America Policy Information Related to P.A.T.s
NENY PGA Apprentice Supervisor Guide
Click HERE for PGA Apprentice Supervisor's Guide
* Do you know what your apprentice is required to do?
* Do you know the costs of the PGA PGM Program?
* Do you know the classes/subjects in each level of the PGA PGM your apprentice is learning?
* Do you know if your apprentice is in good standing? and progressing in a timely fashion?
PGA Apprentice Status Tracking
Click HERE for the testing progress of Your PGA Apprentice
*Acceptable Progress in the PGA PGM Program is defined by the successful completion of each Level and matriculation into the subsequent Level.
- Level 1 must be successfully completed within two years of the Level 1 start date
- Level 2 must be successfully completed within two years of the Level 2 start date
- Level 3 and election to PGA Membership must be successfully accomplished within eight years of the Level 1 start date.
NENY PGA Assistant's Association Bylaws
Click HERE to view The Assistants’ Association of The Northeastern New York Section PGA Bylaws and Regulations