New MSR Cycle ends June 15, 2018.
* PGA Members must earn a total of 54 MSR Credits
* 36 of the 54 must be earned from any combination of categories:
1. PGA Required Education
2. PGA Meetings
3. PGA Player Development
One (1) credit per hour of service or participation as defined by the chart below.
2. A Section may require that all Section and Chapter activities be approved in advance.
3. Based on previously approved activities, established guidelines and Section recommendations, the National Office will approve the credits to be awarded for a certain activity. The Board of Control will determine the number of credits in all disputes and the Board of Directors reserves the right to make modifications to the requirements.
4. A participant may receive compensation for an activity.
5. Fifty-four (54) Total credits are required for a three-year cycle; of which at least 36 must come from Meeting/Education/Player Development.
6. Members who have attained a combination of years of active membership and age which adds up to 90 or more before the start of the Professional Development Program Cycle (June 16, 2015), shall be required to earn 12 MSR credits from the Meeting/Education/Player Development category only.
Click HERE for the complete MSR Activity Chart