PGA of AMERICA I.T. UPDATE - August 24th-25th
*** MAINTENANCE NOTICE TO EFFECT SOME MEMBER SERVICES ***
In a continuing effort to modernize the technology on which the systems run, and reduce the risk introduced by aging tech, PGA of America will be undergoing an update to the infrastructure that supports CCMS (PGA Membership Database)—specifically, we will be moving it to the Cloud.
What does this mean for you as a member?
This weekend of August 24-25, 2019, CCMS/SMS and related systems (see list below) will be unavailable for periods of time. Maintenance will begin at 4:00AM EST. We are doing our best to limit the inconvenience while ensuring a smooth and successful transition, but it’s advised that you avoid these systems for those 2 days.
Limited access to the foolowing that be affected systems / processes include:
- CCMS / SMS (PGA Membership Database)
- Parts of pga.org
- New employer registration
- Change request processes
- NENY PGA Section Tournament Registration for PGA of America National Qualifiers
* National Car Rental Section Assistant PGA Professional Championship
* Section PGA Professional Championship
*NENY PGA Members will likely LOSE access to register online for these days so PLAN accordingly